Phillips Center for the Performing Arts & Squitieri Studio Theatre
Those interested in renting the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts must fill out an application and submit it to the UFPA Operations Director. For rate information or other questions, please contact the UFPA Operations Director at 352-273-2474 or email@example.com.
University Auditorium was completed in the mid 1920s and renovated and expanded as a bicentennial project in 1976. The Auditorium is one of several university buildings included in the National Register of Historic Places. It includes a concert stage, seating for 843, and is suitable for musical concerts, special lectures, convocations and less technically demanding dance concerts and pageants. Among other amenities is the Friends of Music room, a tastefully designed and decorated room used for receptions.
The Auditorium is also home to the Anderson Memorial Organ. Donated in 1925, the organ has since been expanded and improved with the installation of additional pipes and a five manual console, making it one of the major instruments of its kind in the Southeast.