Performance Sponsorships allow local businesses or individuals the opportunity to help underwrite the cost of a University of Florida Performing Arts-presented production(s) of their choice. In return, these businesses receive targeted, cost-effective marketing, tickets to the performance and other exclusive benefits. Sponsorships also provide a way for businesses to give back to the community. This type of commitment and support for the performing arts helps bring world-class artists to the heart of Florida.
Some of the benefits include:
• Recognition of the individual or business in conjunction with the marketing and promotion of the sponsored performance whenever possible
• Recognition in the performance hall day of show
• Tickets to the sponsored performance
• Opportunity for sponsor and guests to meet the artist
• One parking pass for season-long use
For more information about becoming a Performance Sponsor and to see a complete benefit list, please contact UFPA’s development department at 352.273.2480 or 352.273.2703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All benefits are non-transferrable. A contribution will be reduced by the value of the tickets to the UFPA performance, and the remainder will be treated as a tax-deductible charitable contribution. If you opt out of the ticket benefit, then 100% of your donation will be treated as a tax deductible charitable contribution.