Phillips Center for the Performing Arts & Squitieri Studio Theatre
Those interested in renting the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts must fill out an application and submit it to the UFPA Operations Director. For a copy of the application, rate information or other questions, please contact the UFPA Operations Director at 352-273-2474 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Auditorium was completed in the mid 1920s and renovated and expanded as a bicentennial project in 1976. The Auditorium is one of several university buildings included in the National Register of Historic Places. It includes a concert stage, seating for 843, and is suitable for musical concerts, special lectures, convocations and less technically demanding dance concerts and pageants. Among other amenities is the Friends of Music room, a tastefully designed and decorated room used for receptions.
The Auditorium is also home to the Anderson Memorial Organ. Donated in 1925, the organ has since been expanded and improved with the installation of additional pipes and a five manual console, making it one of the major instruments of its kind in the Southeast.
The University is limiting the use of the University Auditorium to academic colleges and their events only. Accordingly, use and rental of University Auditorium must be in connection with a college event and can only be requested by the dean of the respective college.
For information, call the University Auditorium at 352-392-2346 or email email@example.com.
Checks or Money Orders may be made payable to the University of Florida. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments over the phone or in person. We do not accept credit card payments via mail, email, fax or text. We also do not accept cash payments.
Message from the Baughman Center Management Regarding Policy Updates:
INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE
While COVID-19 has brought some unexpected changes, we have been working diligently to ensure that the “show goes on.” Here are a few important updates regarding your upcoming event:
- We have been working with the university, epidemiologists, and other local health professionals to ensure that our space will be a safe and enjoyable for your special day.
- It has been determined that we will have to reduce venue capacity to ensure proper distancing measures are in place. We are asking that all events are held with no more than 42 guests in the venue at a time. This capacity includes all guests, the wedding party, and any vendors you will have in the building during the event.
- We encourage physical distancing for those seated in the pews.
- We have implemented additional sanitization procedures for before and after each event.
- Per University of Florida policies, all guests are required to wear face coverings while in our buildings. Please encourage all guests to bring their own, however we will have some on hand should they forget.
- Past clients have opted to create face mask keepsakes to add their own personal touch. This can be a fun way to ensure all guests are following protocols.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these changes. We are here to assist!