The New York Times calls it “the best musical of this century.” The Washington Post says, “It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals.” And Entertainment Weekly says, “Grade A: the funniest musical of all time.” Jimmy Fallon of The Tonight Show calls it “Genius. Brilliant. Phenomenal.” It’s The Book of Mormon, the nine-time Tony Award®-winning Best Musical. Contains explicit language.
Student Tickets: Please note student tickets to all performances of The Book of Mormon are now sold out.
Students can still purchase tickets at standard ticket prices, which start at $49.
The Book of Mormon Lottery:
Before each show, you will have the chance to enter a special lottery for the opportunity to purchase $25 tickets to The Book of Mormon!
1. The lottery is free to enter and entries will be accepted at the Phillips Center Box Office beginning two and a half hours prior to each performance.
2. Each person must print their name and the number of tickets they wish to purchase (1 or 2) on a card that will be provided by UFPA staff.
3. Two hours before the performance’s advertised start time, names will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets to the upcoming show.
4. Only one entry is allowed per person, per performance, and participants must be present to enter.
5. Entry Cards will be checked for duplication prior to drawing.
6. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show valid ID that matches the name on the winning Entry Card in order to purchase tickets.
7. $25 Tickets are subject to availability.
8. All UF Performing Arts refund and exchange policies remain in place for previously purchased tickets to The Book of Mormon.
9. Lottery ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Please direct any questions about the lottery to email@example.com or to the Phillips Center Box Office.