UFPA Live Tickets are On Sale Now!
For those of you not ready to come visit our venues in person, we’re bringing the performance to you! Our brand new live stream program, “UFPA Live”, will kick off on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 7pm with Richard Kogan: The Mind and Music of Chopin.
You can purchase tickets to our live-streamed performances at tickets.performingarts.ufl.edu/, by calling the Phillips Center Box Office at 352.392.2787, or by visiting the Phillips Center Box Office during regular hours of operation. Online and phone ordering is strongly encouraged. More information on UFPA Live is available here.
At this time, all fall performances are planned to be live streamed through UFPA Live. Spring UFPA Live performances are TBD.
Students Stream Free!
Currently registered UF Students can access UFPA Live for free, thanks to generous support from UF Student Government. Register for free UFPA Live access by filling out the form at the following link using your Gatorlink credentials: CLICK HERE
The University of Florida Performing Arts reopening plan has been guided by the University of Florida, with help from epidemiology experts at UF Health, to ensure the safety of patrons who wish to join us for the magic of live performance in our venues. We truly appreciate your patience and support while we have worked through the detailed protocols and enhanced sanitation procedures needed to ensure safe attendance of performances, talks, meetings, and other gatherings in our buildings.
Whether it’s at an in-person performance or through a live stream, we look forward to bringing moments of meaning to life with you again. If you’d like to help, please consider making a contribution to our Intermission Fund. And in the mean time, sign up for our mailing list, visit our YouTube channel, or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for regular updates.
Stay tuned to this page for ongoing updates to UFPA policies and procedures.
What We’re Doing:
- All UFPA employees on-site have been screened for COVID-19 through UF’s Screen, Test, and Protect Program
- All UFPA staff are required to wear face coverings, practice safe hygiene routines, and maintain safe physical distancing while inside UFPA venues
- All performance attendees/guests are required to wear a mask and practice safe physical distancing while inside UFPA venues
- Performance locations and seating arrangements have been modified according to UF and CDC guidelines to allow for physically distant seating and the safest theatre-going experience possible. As such, all events planned for Squitieri Studio Theatre have been moved to the main hall of the Phillips Center. Additionally, the UpStage performance format has been modified to a reduced capacity
- Our venues are cleaned and disinfected prior to every event, per UF’s enhanced cleaning standards
- UF HVAC systems meet ASHRAE standards for air quality and safety, including stringent air filtration
- Increased presence of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Prior to reopening, UFPA staff performed a deep cleaning of our facilities, including each theatre seat, bathrooms, all high traffic areas, touch points, and any other area that a patron may come in contact with
For more details, please visit UFPA’s Updated Policies and Procedures page.
What You Can Do:
- Parking: When arriving at a performance, please follow signs to park in the designated parking areas, and follow any instructions given by event parking personnel
- Follow Signage: As you approach and enter our venue, please follow the instructional signage on where to go and what to do
- Physical Distancing: Please adhere to seating arrangements, maintain a 6ft distance between your group and other patrons, and follow any instructions from on-site personnel to ensure physical distancing while moving throughout our buildings
- Bathrooms: Follow physical distancing guidelines while getting to and from the restrooms
FAQs & Answers:
As we work on a detailed announcement of policies and procedures for reopening our venues, we would like to address a few frequently asked questions.
Will there be performances in the fall?
Yes! UFPA will be presenting performances in the fall in whatever way we can. These performances could present as live, in person events, high definition live streams, or as some other new and innovative way to engage with performance. The performances that we have planned for the fall and spring can be seen on our events page and on the video on our Season Preview page.
How will I buy tickets to performances this season?
All fall performances are on sale now. Tickets are available for purchase on our website or by calling the Phillips Center Box Office at 352.392.2787.
Spring performances will go on sale to the general public later in the fall semester, on a date that is still TBD. Preceding the spring performances on-sale date for the general public, there will be an Affiliate Members buying period that is also still TBD.
Will Season Preview happen?
Season Preview was live streamed on August 4th and can still be viewed here.
Will face masks be required to attend a performance?
Yes. As with all buildings on the University of Florida campus, you will be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside a UFPA venue. This requirement will remain in effect until University of Florida guidelines state otherwise.
If you have any additional questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org